Monday, October 8, 2007

ES 201 Gay Marriage

I feel that gay marriage should be allowed. Because everyone is entitled to their own lives, and they can make their own decisions. I believe that gay PDA is just as bad as straight PDA...please tell me that you enjoy seeing a man and woman making out and feeling on each other going down the sidewalk...i don't think so. People are entitled to be and act how they want and American or its government should not tell these people how to live their lives. We are our own people we can make our own lives.

1 comment:

Soccer Mom said...

I still feel the same way about gay marriage, than I did before the debate. I still feel like people are entitled to their own lives and that they are old enough to make their own decisions. I still believe the samething about gay and straight PDA...its disgusting...save it for your private time. I still believe that the government should not be allowed to tell you who you can and cant marry.